Anishinabe Academy students participate in a challenging curriculum, from preschool to 5th grade, with ample opportunities for individual attention and personal growth.
- Full Day High Five program
- Ojibwe and Dakota High Five immersion
- Ojibwe and Dakota tracks for each grade
- Artist in Residency workshops
The use of advanced technology tools in the classrooms, like Dream Box, Raz kids, and coding bots, has made Anishinabe Academy a forerunner among Native grade schools for modern learning.
We encourage critical thinking, practical application, language and culture appreciation through engagement:
- Free Regalia Class
- Site Council- ESSA
- Anishinabe Academy PTO
- Culture/Business Student Club
- Drum & Dance recess class
- Beacons After School Program
This well-balanced, in depth approach to education ensures every student gains the tools necessary to be a success in our fast-paced and ever changing world.